The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. In the event that the user provides some information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data. , within the framework of Spanish legislation. The data provided by the users will be incorporated into the personal files for which WHAT WE WORE is responsible, where they will be kept confidential.
The users who provide personal data consent unequivocally the incorporation of their data to the files containing personal data for which IT Computer is responsible WHAT WE WORE, as well as the computerized treatment or not of the same in order that they can be used by the company with a commercial purpose of personalization on the activities of its corporate purpose, expressly authorizing WHAT WE WORE for the storage of data and marketing studies in order to adapt their offers to the particular profile. WHAT WE WORE may keep your data once the relationship with the user has been completed in order to fulfill your legal obligations.
The users who carry out the service quality survey agree that their name or that of the company they work for can appear publicly on the website of juanvidalshop.com as authors of the comments made in said survey. WHAT WE WORE reserves the right to eliminate any comments of an offensive nature or those made for free and that are proven to be true.
WHAT WE WORE has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, as well as to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
WHAT WE WORE will not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the company's control, nor from damages that could be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the company.
WHAT WE WORE reserves the right to modify this data protection policy in order to adapt it to possible legislative developments, as well as those that may arise from the existing type codes in matter or for strategic or corporate reasons. All this, without prejudice to claim the necessary consent of those affected to perform the required treatments, when it is not considered granted in accordance with the terms of this data protection policy.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser-juanvidalshop.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies: The website of juanvidalshop.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of juanvidalshop.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: